At Silsden based agency Particular Design & Print, the focus is always on the customer.
From last minute print requests to complex design projects, the company is dependent on IT to ensure it fulfils its company promise – to deliver a service that surpasses what is common, usual or expected.
Industry: Design, print and fulfilment
Country: United Kingdom
Cosurica customer since 2010
Products and Services: IT Support Services, broadband, Draytek Router with load-balancing and failover
Outcomes & Benefits: Flexible, effective & responsive IT support meeting the company’s need for rapid resolution to IT problems; high level of supplier confidence and trust established through strong relationship between customer and supplier; improved internet connectivity to facilitate use of cloud-hosted accounting system;
- Various unresolved IT issues, including limited server storage capacity
- In-house IT expertise somewhat limited, potentially putting business operations and reputation at risk in the event of complex issues arising
- Internet connectivity poor in local area (FTTC not available) hindering switch to cloud-based systems
- Full audit of IT systems conducted and proposal to rectify issues delivered
- IT Support with server management and maintenance on contract basis, including cover for Apple Macs – Fast, reliable 1 hour response to ensure business interruption minimised in the event of a fault.
- Server Migration to new hardware with greater storage capacity and reliable backup regime
- Installation of 2nd ADSL connection with load-balancing and failover configured on Draytek Vigor router to enable sufficient data throughput to support use of cloud-based accounting.
“We’ve been approached by many other IT support companies, but we’ve never been tempted to move anywhere else. Whilst technology has opened up a world of opportunity for every type of business, holding the right relationships with your suppliers is still equally as important. After all, people still do business with people.” Hilary Thornton, MD