Over the years, we’ve worked with large global corporations and public sector organisations as well as SMEs and start-ups, from 1 seat to 1000s, providing IT strategy planning, solution design and project management.
We deliver support & consultancy to large in-house IT teams, enabling them to undertake projects implementing systems requiring expertise they may not have in-house. We also offer technical training to enable in-house IT teams manage new systems.
When you work with us, we’ll spend time getting to know your organisation. Our service is always focussed on people, so we take into account end users’ needs as well as business needs.
Read how Cosurica helped Manchester-based Evolution Money plan their cloud migration projects
Read about the long-standing consultancy relationship we have with Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service
Consultancy services we offer include:
- Hardware & software auditing & system healthchecks
- Business IT risk assessment
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Data protection, archiving, backup planning
- Network security planning
- End-user computing design and deployment – we are Microsoft Windows and Devices specialists
- Single and multi-site desktop, mobile device and server roll-out planning & testing
- Project planning
- Monitoring and management solutions for enterprise server environments (SCOM, SCCM, SCSM)
- Enterprise design, implementation, migration planning – Active Directory, ADFS and Exchange Server
Deployment Engineer Resources are also available on contract basis for large-scale projects.