Are you looking for the opportunity to move your IT support career forwards? Do you want to work in a company where you can really make a huge difference? Cosurica is fast-paced company with big ambitions in 2022, and we have a very exciting role for you! We’re looking to recruit a 2nd-3rd line Business Support Technician to start as soon as possible in the New Year, so get your CV polished up and send it to us now!
We’re a well-established West Yorkshire-based Microsoft Gold Partner. Our team takes care of business customers operating in a wide variety of industries. They all have one thing in common – they want to use technology to their best advantage. By supporting people in their use of technology, we help them power their business to success!
OVERVIEW of this 2nd-3rd line Business Support Technician vacancy
The number one goal of everyone at Cosurica is to make our customers exceptionally happy. The 2nd-3rd line Business Support Technician plays an essential part in our success, handling the support requests that come in from our Customers and/or handling escalations from our Apprentice and 1st line Technicians.
Our Business Support Technicians make sure that each issue is handled quickly. They keep the customer informed of what to expect every step of the way. When help is needed, any member of the team can get help from or escalate issues to other members in our Support Team.
This role provides quality technical support and implementation services to Cosurica’s customers, and is focused on the implementation and support of technology, in particular, but not limited to, Microsoft solutions.
If you’re looking to progress, this is the job for you! The Business Support Technician role develops through 3 levels. It then naturally leads into roles such as: Support Team Supervisor, Senior Support Engineer, Junior Consultant, Network Engineer, Security Specialist, Solutions Architect, Account Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Operations Manager etc.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
Here’s what we’d like you to bring to the role:-
- A love of challenges and the ability to solve problems
- Great communication skills, especially listening and documentation production
- The ability to type quickly and accurately while talking on the phone (you’ll wear a headset so you can use both hands)
- A deep desire to deliver an amazing Customer Experience
- Knowledge & experience of supporting Business IT infrastructure e.g. Microsoft 365, Azure, Windows 10/11, Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Active Directory, Sharepoint etc.. and the desire to keep learning as technology evolves.
- The ability to speak both Geek and Human (in English, since 99% of our customers are UK-based) but if you happen to be fluent in other languages as well this could come in handy from time to time.
Here’s what we’re offering:-
- An easy-going, supportive, family business environment and culture (we all enjoy what we do, making the most of our different skillsets, pulling together as a team and delivering great results for our customers)
- A proactive approach to ongoing training to help you develop life-long skills
- The opportunity to work in a pleasant location with good public transport links. There’s a great cafe, various lunch takeaways and even a gym just round the corner, a park and open countryside within a minute’s walk, an interesting & wide variety of independent food & gift shops, galleries & cafes in nearby Haworth, yet we’re only a short bus ride from Keighley town centre with great rail & bus links to Leeds, Bradford, Skipton and beyond
- Free parking on-site, if you drive and have your own transport
- Free shower and changing facilities, if you fancy cycling to work or going for a countryside run at lunchtime
- A powered ‘Sit-Stand’ Desk with a comfy & supportive office chair and premium brand technology
- Great pay. We’re a real Living Wage Employer, so everyone here gets fair pay based on their skills, effort and attitude.
- A generous holiday allowance
There’s loads more we offer, but we’re running out of room! If you want to know more, call us!
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
You can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Better still, pick up the phone and give us a call on 01535 358161 – ask for Michelle or Gareth. We’ll let you know more about the vacancy and send you the full job description.
For more information about Cosurica and what we do to support our business customers look here