2nd line IT support opportunity in a fast-moving, well-established and growing Microsoft Gold Partner!
We’ve got plenty of new customers coming on board to make as happy as our existing customers, so it’s important we find the right person to fill this 2nd line IT support vacancy soon, to help us deliver excellence in technical skill and customer service every day.
We’re based in the Aire Valley; only 25-30 mins on the train from Leeds, Bradford & Skipton. We’re just 2 miles from Haworth and the beautiful Brontë Country.
Have you got what it takes to shine at Cosurica?
If you have:-
- 1-2 years previous experience in an IT support role, preferably working for a managed service provider
- The ability to keep cool even when working to super-tight deadlines
- Readiness and willingness to take on new challenges, building on your previous qualifications and experience
- The drive to further develop your already strong knowledge of the latest business information technology products & industry best practice
- And most importantly a deep-seated love for all things IT…
…Cosurica is the place to become an IT Support star!
Send your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 01535 358161 to find out more or read on…
This fantastic opportunity includes competitive salary based on your current experience and skill level, free parking, 32 days holiday per year inc. public holidays, plus all the training you need to become one of our IT support stars!
The following skills, knowledge and experience are essential to this role:-
- Excellent listening skills
- Confident and effective verbal and written communication skills – most communication with colleagues and the end-users we support is by phone, online chat and email these days, but team members are required to produce system and procedural documentation as part of their work and will be required to visit customers’ premises and participate in face-to face meetings with colleagues and customers.
- Smart and professional appearance and conduct
- Ability to record details of reported issues clearly and efficiently. into our service desk system and keep support ticket/case records updated efficiently.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong knowledge in 3 or more of the following areas of technology:-
- Microsoft 365, Azure & Office apps
- Remote support & management tools
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 operating systems, system admin and maintenance
- Virtualised platforms (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Active Directory and group policy
- File and folder security
- Windows 7/10 operating systems
- Windows Troubleshooting
- Wired and Wireless infrastructure and topology
- Network inc PoE, VLANs
- Backup solutions (Veeam Backup)
- VoIP technology
- iOS/Android platforms
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Security inc. Anti-virus, Anti-Spam, Firewall & UTM
- Desktop hardware troubleshooting
- Network printing
All posts are full time, permanent, 37.5 hpw spread over 5 days, normally 9:00 to 5:30 Monday to Friday, with flexibility to cover rota’d early starts, late finishes and occasional weekend work to meet customer needs for out of hours maintenance and installation work.
Occasional travel required for training purposes and to work on customer sites.
We invest in great people, who share our ethos.
As well as maintaining our Microsoft Gold Partner accreditation for 13 years (which makes us very special indeed), we’re a Living Wage employer, committed to paying all our team members fairly. Read more about the Living Wage Foundation’s work here